Sunday, August 8, 2010

the beginning...

Spent all day at home..  trying to cat nap in between Apollo gettin gup and trying to stand.  Im so proud of him.  He is taking the chance even when he's scared to learn his new walk. he is such a special dog.

last night was the longest of my life.  The meds were starting to wear off and he was getting more restless and want to get up.  I knew that he needed to go to pee but i couldnt lift him alone.  I was so scared and he looked so helpless.  Kow had left me to go out with friends.

well after getting him out to the patio we just stood there.  he look scared to take a step and i was afraid he would face plant into the concrete and i think he knew that.  Im trying to be stron g and patient.  I am doing my best to be encouraging cuz he needs it so much.

well today he finally peed...  i was so excited... now all he needs to do is poop.  i was amazed to see him hopp around his crate and  get up and down.  Im so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment