Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2

Today was filled with a bit of running around... I had to pick up Apollo's medicine for the vet..83.00..  but im not suprised.  Everyone at the vet's was so happy that I took ver the care of Apollo.  Our great danes are celebrities over there.  Even Kochice with his big goofy self.  My poor Koa who is a min schauzer just takes a back seat  but i think he knows that hes my baby.

Just gave Apollo his meds.  I put them in pill pockets and he just sniffed it and walked away.  So I tried a piece of leftover steak...  sliced a slit in the middle and tucked to pill right in and gave it to him.. he took it with no problems at all  but hey come on it was steak.  so Im hoping the the meds will take affect and reduce some of the swelling in his leg.  I hate seeing such a beautiful animal go through all this pain... but I am going to do my best to make the rest of his time with us the best for him.  here at the house he is surrounded by love and gets tons of attentions.  His tail doesnt stop wagging  unless hes asleep.

I just pray the God continue to bless me and allow me the means to do all that I can for Apollo.

No comments:

Post a Comment