Saturday, August 7, 2010

home...

just brought Apollo home.  he is heavily drugged and missing a leg. We tried to get him to the cage but we got as far as the hallway floor.  so we left him to enjoy the coolness because i know his body had to be hot from the trip and the exertion that he made to get there. 

it took 3 people to but hin the that back of a scion.  but he made the initative to jump in which resulted in a face plant because his front leg is missing.  I was so proud and scared.  his surgery was so fresh.  i didnt want him to tear open his stitches.  on the ride home i was terrified he would turnthe wrong way and lay on his hurt side.

He looks so helpless.  I wish i could fast forward and see him up and hopping around.  or if I could take his pain as my own I would.  I am hoping the healing process will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment